Brilliant and want your child doing in school? From now on, pay attention to their daily eating patterns. meet nutritional needs, to support their activities. Nutrition experts recommend, the parents should choose some type of nutritious food that can help improve their brain growth. Some types of foods known to support brain development in their growth, in addition can also improve function, memory and concentration. According to Bethany Thayer, an expert on nutrition from Detroit who is also spokesman of the American Dietetic Association (ADA), the brain is one of the organ’s “very hunger “. The brain is an organ of the body to absorb nutrients from the food we eat everyday. For that reason, it is important that means providing the right nutritional intake to children. This effort will greatly assist the growth and development of their brain in order to function optimally. Here are the 9 types of food direkomenfasikan the experts to assist in the growth and development of children’s brain function:
. 1. Fish experts recommend to choose fish that contain beneficial fatty acids such as salmon. This fish is the best source of omega 3 fatty acids that are essential for a child’s brain growth and function. In fact, some studies also proves, they are fond of eating fish containing omega 3 has a sharp mind and recorded good results in tests of mental abilities.
2. Egg food items is very easy and inexpensive, but highly nutritious. Eggs are a source of protein. Egg yolk that sits in it contains nutritious kolin help brain development. Make it a habit routinely provide breakfast or dinner is healthy with a menu made from eggs.
4. Vegetables was tomatoes, carrots, spinach or squash is a diet rich in antioxidants. This food is believed to help maintain the strength and health of cell membranes. Getting fresh and bright colors of vegetables, the higher the content of antioksidannya. Some vegetables also have benefits prevent cancer.
5. Oats/Oat Oatmeal is one of the ingredients contained in cereals which favored children. These foods contain carbs that will gradually absorbed by the child’s brain during the learning process in schools. Oats are also a good source for vitamin E, B, potassium and zinc that help the body and brain to work optimally.
6. Fruit berries such as strawberries, blueberi and blackberi are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin c. A number of studies have shown that berries can improve memory.
3. Peanut peanut butter is a food rich in vitamin E and also antioxidants that can protect the membranes of brain cells against free radicals especially macadamia nuts and almonds. For best results, choose peanut butter that is low in sugar and sodium
7. this Food green beans are one of the highly recommended for consumption by children remember his nutritional. In addition to the high levels of protein and complex carbohydrates, green beans also contain vitamin C, folic acid, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese, phosphorus and thiamin which are all important for tubun Street and brain development.
8. Milk and yogurt Products including milk yogurt is a protein rich food, vitamin D and vitamin B which was instrumental in the growth of brain tissue, neurotransmitters and enzymes. Yogurt is a semi-solid food making it easier to digest in the metabolic processes of the body. Recent research also shows, children and adolescents need vitamin D 10 times more than recommended. Vitamin D helpful to maintain the life cycle of cells as well as the function of nerves and muscles.
9. Beef fat-free Foods this is a source of iron that can help make child remains energized and concentrate in school. Lean beef is the best source of iron because it is easily absorbed by the body. In fact, one ounce of beef per day helps the body absorb substances from other food sources ebsi. Beef also contains zinc which helps keep the memory.