To meet the daily nutrient intake, we recommended to many consume a variety of fruits fresh. Yes, being a food rich in nutrients, fruits can help maintain the health of the body, there are even some claimed could treat chronic diseases such as cancer and heart failure.
Although all types of fruit have benefits that are good for health, but some have a more prominent array of nutrients. Thus, any fruit?
: 1. Grapefruit Grapefruit has a source of vitamins and minerals are abundant, so that it can help maintain the health of the body, such as weight loss and reduce insulin resistance. According to a research, a group that consumes half a grapefruit before meals of fresh fruit, will lose body weight faster, compared to people who do not consume it. Not only that, these groups experience levels decrease and insulin resistance significantly, so minimize the risk of diabetes mellitus.
2. Pineapple easily found in almost all areas of the tropics, the pineapple became a type of fruit that is high in nutrients. One cup (237 ml) pineapple contains approximately 131 percent of the daily vitamin C that your body needs.
Pineapple also contains bromelain, an enzyme that is known to relieve inflammation and helps the absorption of protein. Not only that, the substance is also claimed to protect the body from cancer risk and tumor.
3. The Avocado is often processed into a variety of delicious snacks, nan rich, avocado enriched with unsaturated fats, but minimal calories. Unsaturated fats that are beneficial to scrape the plaque deposits in the arteries nourish the blood, heart, and also minimize the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Not only that, the avocado is also high in potassium, fiber, magnesium and is excellent for healing the inflammation caused by the effects of free radicals. One medium-sized avocado fruit provides about 28 percent of the daily body needs potassium.
Enriched with fibre, vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese are abundant, blueberries contain nutrients that are critical to maintaining the health of the body. Not only that, the purplish blue fruit is also high in antioxidants that are beneficial for reducing the risk of chronic diseases, such as heart failure, diabetes and Alzheimer’s.
According to a study, consuming blueberries on a regular basis can help increase cell metabolism of the body, so that it can fight off oxidative stress and infections viruses due to the effects of free radicals. In addition, antioxidants present in blueberries also maintain brain health, improve memory, and also prevent alzheimer’s in old age.
5. Red Apple green with tesktur crispy Apples contain the row of nutrients that are essential for health. Starting from the fibre, antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K to B vitamins.
Entirely efficacious to prevent certain chronic diseases, such as heart failure, type 2 diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s. The antioxidant content and pectin present in apples is also associated with an increase in the density of bones and teeth, digestion, as well as optimize system metabolism.
6. Mango Mango is one source of vitamin C which is very good. The fruit of this one too high in fiber which can provide many health benefits, especially for the digestive system. In addition, mango has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, so that it can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases that are caused by the effects of free radicals.
7. Watermelon Watermelon enriched with vitamins A and C. The second substance is vital to prevent and kill cancer cells that invade the body. Not that, watermelon also contains likopen and cucurbitacin E, the substance is directly related to a decrease in the risk of cancer in the digestive system and inhibit tumor growth.
Consume foods rich in likopen can also improve cardiovascular health by reducing cholesterol levels saturated and control blood pressure. Watermelon also contains abundant water, i.e., approximately 92 per cent per piece, which is certainly very good consumed to minimize dehydration and makes the stomach full for longer.