Although almost every day to feel nausea and vomiting in the first 3 months, don’t be unyielding to regulate nutrition food daily. Healthy foods for pregnant young 1-3 the Moon is very important, because the fetus is just starting to grow and need a variety of vitamins and minerals in order to thrive.
Don’t believe the myth that pregnant women should eat 2 times due to the two-body is ‘ ‘. The truth is, eat 2 times more nutritious, not 2 times more.
When we overeat, intake of excess calories will make body fatness. Pregnant women who are obese are not necessarily gave birth to baby fat anyway. Finally thus pregnant women have trouble losing weight after giving birth later.
So, how do I set the nutrition of pregnant women? The food we eat, we recommend that you set up to “right on target”. That is to say, we ate in accordance with stage of growth of a fetus.
For more details, let’s discuss healthy food for young pregnant women month after month here.
Folic acid is very important
In General, the new pregnancy known at the age of 4 weeks. At that time, the fetus is still in the form of embryos and the magnitude of something like Basil.
Eat a multi vitamin for pregnant containing at least 400 mcg of folic acid, since these substances serve to prepare the uterus and reduces the risk of the occurrence of the diseases spina bifida (spine-covered not perfect) in infants.
In addition there are on a multivitamin for pregnant mothers, folic acid found in broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrot, corn, soy beans, oranges, guava, avocado, cereals made from wheat or corn.
Healthy foods for pregnant women young
healthy food for young pregnant women must meet 4 healthy 5 perfect every day:
- carbohydrates, such as rice, bread, potatoes, oatmeal (havermouth)
- protein, for example: chicken, beef, eggs, tofu, tempeh
- dairy products, e.g. milk, yoghurt, cheese
Read also this interesting article: healthy through a combination of the COLORS of Food
Some tips for needs healthy foods for pregnant young 1-2 of the month:
- Preferably, servings of vegetables and fruits more than a serving of carbohydrates.
- Eat in small portions, small-but often, to reduce nausea.
- eating the recommended Time is 5 times, i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between diselip 3 main meals.
- all food does not have to be complete in 1 meal. For example, if at the time of breakfast You only eat eggs, milk, bread, and vegetables eaten means at the moment of lunch and dinner, as well as fruit eaten while snacking in the afternoon
The body needs a liquid
While pregnant, so keep drinking as much as 8 glasses per day. The liquids we drink can also be fruit juice and milk. Just like eating, should drink is also divided into small portions, but often.
Foods that should be avoided
From now on, kurangilah consumption of caffeine. The recommended maximum is 200 mg per day, approximately 2 cups of coffee per day.
Other foods that should be avoided are:
- mayonaise, as it contains raw eggs
- eggs are less mature
- undercooked meat
- meat hot dogs or hamburgers, except fried in advance
- unpasteurized milk products first
- a high merkurinya content of seafood, such as shellfish