Nutritious food is enough food quality and the quality of theand contains the required elements of the body in amounts to suit your needs.
Before selecting the menu food is worth the food content known to not just make the belly full, but the food is said to be healthy if it contains carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamin drink.
A healthy diet is very helpful to build the body even replacing body cells are already damaged, on the other it food will also generate heat and energy in our bodies.
Proteins, minerals, water, foods containing these elements played an important role in the building of cell tissues of the body, then the elements of carbohydrates and fats that are useful to provide energy so that we can perform daily activities.
Vitamins and minerals are also very important for the body, these elements play a role in managing the work of the body’s tissues.
Elements of food on consumption should note the amount of the balance in accordance with the needs of a person’s body.
As we know, the term four healthy five perfect at this moment not popularized more, inasmuch as the community many are misinterpreting the term, is considered a staple food is the most important by ignoring food additives, food sources that provide heat and energy in the body are foods containing carbohydrates, can we encounter on rice, corn, potatoes, and sweet.
While Proteins can be found as in animal protein food such as fish, meat and eggs while the Vegetable Protein is present on the plants namely tofu, tempeh and nuts
It is known that proteins must be present in any food due to badly needed by the body, sometimes in one proteinya content of foods is often not complete so we really need to eat the food.
Not only that, the fat is also useful for producing heat and energy such as carbohydrates because fat can be stored in the body as a reserve supply of energy, food and fat can be found in animals, milk, cheese, and egg yolks, there also from plants such as coconut oil, beans and corn.
All elements of the food that we describe above, not apart from one of the most useful in the body i.e., water that should not be neglected with the moisture content in the body, as far as possible should be maintained so that water coming in accordance with that out.
In the body of water is very useful as a solvent chemical process helps the digestive tract, maintaining the concentration of salts in the body’s tissues.
Therefore how important body, consumption foods that are nutritious and contain elements that are required by the body though it does not have to be expensive.
12 types of foods that can meet your nutritional needs: 1. Avocado fruit is indeed true, but high-fat avocados contain unsaturated fats the monounsaturated (single chain), which is good for reducing the risk of cancer, heart attacks, and diabetes . “Avocados are needed to regenerate tissue and blood, stabilize blood sugar, and heart disorders are diseases for good,” said Ed Bauman, Ph.d, a nutritionist from Bauman College. According to him, the avocado is also a good source of fiber (11-17 grams per piece) and as a source of lutein, a type of antioxidant that is required for healthy eyes and skin
2. Apple “One Apple per day will deprive you of a doctor,” said Jonny Bowden, Ph.d., author of “The 150 Healthiest Food on Earth”. Apple is indeed rich in the antioxidant quercetin and catechin, which will protect the body from cell damage, which means it will reduce the risk of the occurrence of cancer and heart disease, especially if the apples are eaten with the Peel. The research also shows the Apple contains 5 times more polyphenols than with meat. Fiber found in apples and his skin was also 2 times more than other fruits, such as grapes, oranges, or peaches.
This fruit is a star of anti aging skin. Blueberry is rich in antioxidants, especially anthocyanins which have been shown to improve vision and brain function. The research also suggests eating a Blueberry can inhibit damage to the process of coordination and memory along with the aging process. Not only that, blackish purple fruit can also reduce inflammation caused by chronic diseases such as alzheimer’s and parkinson’s to diabetes and heart disease. Another study shows Blueberry is also effective as an Vault cancer.
4. Cabbage or cabbage in the world of vegetable soup, Brassica family (broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, etc) including the most sought after. These vegetables contain substances called indoles which according to research is able to reduce the risk of cancer. “Consume cabbage over one portion of each week can reduce the risk of the occurrence of colon cancer in men up to 66%,” said Bauman. In addition, cabbage also boosts the immune system, killing bacteria and viruses.
5. Fish and fish oil Avidly consume fish will help reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, alzheimer’s, stroke, diabetes, and arthritis. In addition, variations of the fat found in fish can also relieve symptoms of depression. The American Heart Association recommends that adults consume two fish of the week, especially the fish of the sea, such as salmon or sardines are rich in omega-3.
6. Garlic lowers cholesterol levels, according to Bauman, garlic also inhibits the occurrence of blockage of the arteries. “Two or three cloves of garlic per day may reduce heart attacks in half of the patients with heart disease,” he said. Garlic is effective as Vault bacteria and germs, also increasing the body’s response to stress and infection.
7. Mushroom Mushroom has been used since centuries in world ancient Eastern medicine, mainly because improved to boost the immune system, particularly of the mushroom maitake, shiitake mushrooms, types and reishi. Even mushrooms are also widely used in traditional medicine in asia for cancer therapy because the fungus is capable of enangkal the effects of the toxins from chemotherapy and radiation. A study of done scientists Japan shows eat shiitake mushroom regularly reduces cholesterol in the blood by up to 45%.
Almonds contain fiber and unsaturated fats monounsaturated, both proven could lower cholesterol levels. According to the FDA, consuming 1.5 ounces of nuts, including almonds, can lower the risk of heart disease. Even though almonds relatively high in fat and calories, the study shows eating almonds can reduce weight. The content of protein, fiber, and unsaturated fats in it will raises the a sense of satiety.
9. Egg eggs is probably the best source of protein on Earth. He beat milk, soy meat, or in terms of protein content. Most people are afraid to eat the egg yolk, specially due to the worry levels of colesterol ride. But egg yolks contain choline which will protect the heart and brain function. Furthermore, eating egg one-two grains per day not demonstrably raise cholesterol levels.
As long as this is not a lot of people who know that pomegranate is the best antioxidant source, even better than red wine and green tea. Regularly consume Pomegranate juice can reduce the plaque proved to clog blood flow often leads to stroke and heart disease. In the long run, will pomegranite juice consumption inhibits the aging process and protect the body from the onset of cancer.
11. Red wine a little amount of alcohol each day will keep your heart health by way of raising levels of good cholesterol (HDL) and reduces the risk of blood clotting. Red wine also contains antioxidants reservatrol and saponins that are useful to the heart. But don’t overdo it, because drinking alcohol more than once a day will make blood pressure go up.
12. Chocolate when talking about the chocolate, the more bitter, more healthy. The benefits of chocolate come from and a flavonol antioxidants (also found in the strawberry, red grape, and Apple). In fact, the only original containing cocoa flavonols. So choose a chocolate containing cocoa more (over 60%). Dark chocolate is a type of chocolate that has fewer calories than the other. If eaten in quantity to taste, you will benefit in the form of reduced bad cholesterol.